Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Making the Company Introduction

Another task that needed to be done was the creation of the companies logo/ Introduction, with this in mind we came up with the idea of calling the Company, 'Cube Motion'. After a brief mind mapping session we came up with using a 3D Cube rotating, along side text saying Cube Motion. To make this 3D I made the descision on using a 3D modelling software I was skilled with called 'Blender'. This would allow me to animate the Cube on a time line, and adjust it easily.

With limited time remaining, while I was unable to make the introduction, I used Photoshop to create a brief plan of how it would turn out, and adjust colours to be able to find what works best.

Unfortunately I found that the program I was using, was no longer functioning properly as of an unfortunate bug. So instead I found tutorials on how to make one using Photoshop and After effects and made a new one relatively quickly.



From here I placed the Cube into Premier, and began editing it into a sequence.

I placed the Cube on the side of the Screen and made the decision to have the text fade in on the other side. For now the Cube was Black with a white Outline, making it easily stand out on most colours of backgrounds in case of a later change in colour. I wanted to chose a san-serif as I felt that it worked well as the idea of the company being friendly towards it audience. After that I used the effects to make it so the text and cube fade in, whilst following the order of

- Cube + Company Name
- Productions
- Presents

This was a simpler more time efficient way of making the intro and I made it so it would be easy for any future edits.


No comments:

Post a Comment