Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Post 1+2 (Brief+Genre)



Brief

The brief for my media coursework assignment is:

"The titles and opening of a new fiction film, to last a maximum of two minutes".

The coursework will consist of four parts:
-Research
-Planning
-Filminng
-Post Production

How can genre aid you in relation to your brief?

Genre is constantly in a state of flux, this means that genres are no longer fixed or "classic". This means that I will have a greater range of possibilities when planning the film, as I will be able to be flexible with the decided 'genre'. 


2 comments:

  1. Luke where are your blog posts? You are extremely behind! I would look at audio and video entries to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are your blog posts? Please come and see me immediately!

    ReplyDelete